Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and resource health care personnel.
- Registered Nurses will direct resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care as well as documenting all pertinent information regarding care and observation of residents’ overall condition and behavior.
- RN’s utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in ensuring overall resident care.
- RN License is required
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.