RN's - Full time NOC Shifts Needed at Brookdale Greenwood Village!
*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
*Multiple hires - 1 Full Time, Overnight Shift (3rd), 1 Part Time Day (1st) Sundays Only Shift
*12 Hour Shifts
*Conveniently Located close to the DTC Area, near Arapahoe and I-25, walking distance to lightrail
Why consider the Brookdale Greenwood Village Team for Employment?
*Industry Leading Benefits
*Budgeted for 3.5 PPD
*Longevity of staff (Staff Stay on for Many Years)
*Flexible scheduling options
*Growth and education training
*Facility Owned and operated by Brookdale
Check out this video about Brookdale Staff Member!
Hear from our nurse leadership:
Alyssa Miller, Assistant Director of Clinical Services:
- What is your favorite thing about being a nurse leader at BKD Greenwood Village? “My favorite thing about being a leader at Brookdale is the team you get to work with and the relationships you build with your staff and patients. Brookdale has a very strong team that provides extremely comprehensive and effective care for our patients.”
- Why did you decide to work in senior living? “I’ve worked with many age groups throughout my nursing career and find that my passion resides in geriatrics. I especially enjoy the wisdom and stories they have to share with us throughout their healing journey.”
- Why did you become a nurse? “I became a nurse because I wanted to be part of making this world a better place. I feel that in nursing we get to be a part of peoples’ lives when they are oftentimes at their most vulnerable, and I’m truly grateful I get to help others towards a path in recovery/healing.”
- How would you best describe what is like for a BKD Greenwood Village Infection Control nurse and nurse manager? What are the rewards? “Infection Control nursing is a very proactive position which requires you to be diligent and anticipate issues that can arise. The goal is to prevent infection related issues from entering your building, and it is a constant work in progress that can be very challenging. Although infection control may be difficult, it can also be very rewarding when you see the practices you implement being effective within your community.”
- What will new nurses face if they decide to work for BKD Greenwood Village? “Any new nurse is always faced with the challenges of being unfamiliar with the processes/protocols we expect of our employees; however, there is always a great level of support from their peers, as well as upper management, to help them be successful and thrive at our community. At Brookdale, new nurses will find we’re not just a community, we’re family, and we take care of each other.”
Danielle Malm, Director of Clinical Services:
- What is your favorite thing about being a nurse leader at Brookdale Greenwood Village? “The teamwork!”
- Why did you decide to work in senior living? “I find this population to be full of life, knowledge, and experiences that you can only get in Senior Living.”
- Why did you become a nurse? “I have always had a desire to help people, and enjoy being a part of the process.”
- How would you best describe what is like for a BKD Greenwood Village Infection Control nurse and nurse manager? What are the rewards? “We have an amazing support system within the company. It simplifies infection control and makes it more manageable.”
- What will new nurses face if they decide to work for BKD Greenwood Village? “Opportunity for growth and improvement while working beside an amazing team.”
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and resource health care personnel.
- Registered Nurses will direct resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care as well as documenting all pertinent information regarding care and observation of residents’ overall condition and behavior.
- RN’s utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in ensuring overall resident care.
- RN License is required
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.