Receptionist - Concierge
Now Available - Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA).
Brookdale Northbrook is hiring Receptionist / Security / Concierge! Up to $1500 Sign On Bonus!
A Senior Living Community Specializing in Independent and Assisted Living
EARLY ACCESS TO PAY!
- Are you looking for a career not a job, then look no further!
- We are an upscale homelike Senior Living Community located near 294 expressway in Northbrook, Illinois with lots of growth opportunities!
- We are a community that is associated with the largest Senior Living Provider in the United States, with over 800 locations nationwide and 11 in the Chicagoland area alone.
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Full Time
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career!
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- Earn while you learn! With our Relias training program, the more you learn, the more you grow!
- Free Meals during working hours
- Free Uniform Shirt
- Mentor Program - learn from tenured staff
- Opportunity for growth and promotion - utilize our Tuition Reimbursement program
- Associate Perks & Discount programs
- Associate Assistance Program
- 2022 JD Power Award Recipient
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
- Our community thrives off of our family like atmosphere. Everyone is family here, so join our collaborative A-Team and change the lives of seniors every day!
Join our Team now, just in time for the NEW 2023 ENROLLMENT BENEFIT PLAN. (Full-time & Part-time Associates) – as low as $33 per month!
Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
- HSA/Health Savings Account (You never pay federal taxes on money put into HSA) WOW! For those that are Eligible.
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts) Use for General Health Care like Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and vision deductibles, or use this for Restricted Health Care such as Medical expenses after your deductible is met.
- Dental Plan Options
Are you outgoing and someone who loves interacting with people on a daily basis? Then Brookdale’s Receptionist job is for you! Our Receptionists greet visitors, answer phones, and are the face and voice of our communities. In this role, you will answer questions and help our senior residents and guests in a professional, pleasant and courteous manner. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Receptionist at Brookdale:
Receptionists greet all visitors entering the community, answer questions, ensure visitors sign guest sheets, and answer/direct phone calls to the proper residents and staff. Our Receptionists sort, deliver and collect incoming/outgoing community and resident mail, and may be asked to do basic office/clerical functions, and maintain visitor logs. You may also respond to resident emergencies by calling appropriate internal and external parties based on community protocol.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.