Receptionist - $750 Sign-On Bonus
Receptionist - Up to $750 Sign on Bonus - Paid over 180 days
- Are you looking for a career not a job, then look no further!
- We are an upscale homelike Senior Living Community located near 294 expressway in Northbrook, Illinois with lots of growth opportunities!
- We are a community that is associated with the largest Senior Living Provider in the United States, with over 800 locations nationwide and 11 in the Chicagoland area alone.
Come join the Brookdale Northbrook Team!
Apply now to begin your rewarding career and see what the future has in store for you!
Part-Time 3rd Shift - 11pm to 7:00am Weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Are you outgoing and someone who loves interacting with people on a daily basis? Then Brookdale’s Receptionist job is for you! Our Receptionists greet visitors, answer phones, and are the face and voice of our communities. In this role, you will answer questions and help our senior residents and guests in a professional, pleasant and courteous manner. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Receptionist at Brookdale:
Receptionists greet all visitors entering the community, answer questions, ensure visitors sign guest sheets, and answer/direct phone calls to the proper residents and staff. Our Receptionists sort, deliver and collect incoming/outgoing community and resident mail, and may be asked to do basic office/clerical functions, and maintain visitor logs. You may also respond to resident emergencies by calling appropriate internal and external parties based on community protocol.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.