Recruiter II - Remote
This recruiter will be market based, supporting in the mountain and/or pacific time zones.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Sources, interviews, and screens applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promotes career opportunities within the organization. Works closely with community or agency, regional and/or corporate associates and hiring managers.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Advises managers and associates on recruiting policies and procedures.
- Contacts applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection. Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Informs potential applicants about operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organization.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and associate referrals, as needed.
- Maintains the applicant tracking system with recruiting and candidate contact history.
- Screens and refers applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Arranges for interviews and provides travel arrangements as necessary.
- Communicates and negotiates offers of employment with candidates.
- Evaluates recruitment and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, and testing standards, recommending revisions as needed.
- May arrange and/or attend job fairs.
- Assist with the development of assigned territory recruitment strategy, including influencing hiring leaders regarding appropriately hiring practices.
- May assist leaders with special projects and make recommendations to established processes.
- Use available analytics to inform and influence decision making.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field preferred. Minimum three years direct experience in a recruiting/HR related function required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) preferred.
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves
problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle
them personally. May make recommendations regarding new solutions and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization. Moderate to advanced computer experience and skill in usage of the internet and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of basic HR policies and procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.