Sales & Marketing Director
Full Time Sales and Marketing Director
Brookdale West Melbourne Campus (AL & MC) – 7300 Greenboro Dr, West Melbourne, FL 32904
We're passionate about serving seniors…are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage Market Sales Managers in the community to achieve occupancy, move in, and revenue targets for the community
* Close sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about services and programs that can meet their needs
* Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Responsible for being the single point of contact for referral agencies
* Develop and maintains relationships with and generates leads through resident, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis
* Utilize sales processes, systems, and forms for external and internal sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals
* Partner with district sales management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve communities' press releases and other forms of media that promote the communities services
* Represent the communities and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other related field required
* Three years of sales experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
* Proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.