Full Time Senior Living Sales Manager
Experienced hospitality professionals encouraged to apply!
Brookdale Zanesville, 1575 Bowers Lane, Zanesville, OH 43701
We are looking for a sales/marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Manager, you will partner with the executive director and regional sales managers to improve occupancy at our community. We will provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents. This position can be highly rewarding from both a compensation and community service standpoint. We have recently increased payout opportunities based on growing occupancy, which reward all commissionable sales associates in a community or selling network. Come be part of a team committed to improving the lives of seniors.
We're passionate about serving seniors…are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents' needs and educating them about the community's services and programs
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects' homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
Required skills and qualifications:
* Proven results in senior living sales
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
* Two years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
* Must be self-directed, able to prioritize tasks as well as have the ability to accept directives
* Team player with industry knowledge and the ability to connect with families
* Ability to build effective relationships with local business partners
* Good listening skills, compassionate & empathetic.
* Strong business development & event planning skills
* Professional contacts in the market a plus!
If you are a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As a Sales Manager, you will find opportunities to grow your career in one of the fastest growing industries in today’s market.
Requirements to be a Sales Manager
Brookdale Sales Managers maintain and improve upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans. Sales managers utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals. The sales process is managed by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related filed preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required.