Full-time Senior Living Sales Manager
Do you live and breathe sales? Are you energetic, a self-starter and excited about sales?
We are looking for a sales and marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Manager, you will partner with the Executive Director and District Director of Sales to improve occupancy at our community. We will provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents.
Are you Commission Driven? We have recently increased payout opportunities based on growing occupancy, which reward all commissionable sales associates in a community or selling network.
Brookdale is a Great Place to Be
- Our community thrives off of our family like atmosphere. Everyone is family here and that sets us apart from others in our area. You won’t find a better to place to work that works together as 1 team to ensure our residents are our top priority.
* Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents' needs and educating them about the community's services and programs
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects' homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
Required skills and qualifications:
* Proven results in senior living sales
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
* Two years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
* Must be self-directed, able to prioritize tasks as well as have the ability to accept directives
* Team player with industry knowledge and the ability to connect with families
* Ability to build effective relationships with local business partners
* Good listening skills, compassionate & empathetic.
* Strong business development & event planning skills
* Professional contacts in the market a plus!
Perks Available to Our Associates
- We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As a Sales Manager, you will find opportunities to grow your career in one of the fastest growing industries in today’s market.
Requirements to be a Sales Manager
Brookdale Sales Managers maintain and improve upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans. Sales managers utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals. The sales process is managed by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related filed preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.