Brookdale is a Great Place to Be:
- 2022 JD Power Award Recipient!
- Gracious hospitality and neighborliness for our residents and families.
- Home-like feel and all-around comfort for residents and visiting family members.
- Entertaining events and gatherings so our residents can find connections in groups and 1:1 settings.
- Industry leader in clinical care.
- Nationwide company with over 675 communities, offering many opportunities to grow and learn as a sales professional.
- Extensive corporate support including a robust training program.
Now Available - Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA).
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As a Sales Manager, you will find opportunities to grow your career in one of the fastest growing industries in today’s market.
Requirements to be a Sales Manager
Brookdale Sales Managers maintain and improve upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans. Sales managers utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals. The sales process is managed by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.