Sales Manager - Assisted Living and Memory Care Campus
Brookdale Chapel Hill 2230 Farmington Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
This is an incentive based position, to include a base + commissions (paid out monthly) + President's Club (quarterly bonus) + Chairman's Club (annual trip)
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
We are looking for a sales and marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Manager, you will partner with the Executive Director and District Director of Sales to improve occupancy at our 92 apt assisted living & memory care campus. We will provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents.
Brookdale is a Great Place to Be
- Our community thrives off of our family like atmosphere. Everyone is family here and that sets us apart from others in our area. You won’t find a better to place to work that works together as 1 team to ensure our residents are our top priority.
- Our Chapel Hill campus has a solid, tenured caregiving team.
- Our campus is in a convenient location to hospitals and doctors offices.
- We are a nationwide company with over 675 communities offering a career not just a job with opportunities for advancement.
- Extensive corporate support.
You Are A Perfect Fit For This Position If:
- You have a passion for working with seniors
- You have a passion for driving sales
- You are a team player
- You have compassion, empathy, respect & integrity
- You are looking for professional growth
Required skills and qualifications:
* Proven results in sales; assisted living & memory care
* Two years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
* Must be self-directed, able to prioritize tasks as well as have the ability to accept directives
* Team player with industry knowledge and the ability to connect with families
* Ability to build effective relationships with local business partners
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As a Sales Manager, you will find opportunities to grow your career in one of the fastest growing industries in today’s market.
Requirements to be a Sales Manager
Brookdale Sales Managers maintain and improve upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans. Sales managers utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals. The sales process is managed by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.