Brookdale Eddy Pond East, 667 Washington Street, Auburn, MA 01501
This is an incentive based position, to include a base + commissions (paid out monthly) + President's Club (quarterly bonus) + Chairman's Club (annual trip)
We are looking for a sales and marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Manager, you will partner with the Executive Director and Sales & Marketing Director to maintain occupancy at our 80 apt assisted living community. We will provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents.
Brookdale is a Great Place to Be
You Are A Perfect Fit For This Position If:
Required skills and qualifications:
* Proven results in sales; assisted living experience a plus!
* Two years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
* Must be self-directed, able to prioritize tasks as well as have the ability to accept directives
* Team player with industry knowledge and the ability to connect with families
* Ability to build effective relationships with local business partners
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As a Sales Manager, you will find opportunities to grow your career in one of the fastest growing industries in today’s market.
Requirements to be a Sales Manager
Brookdale Sales Managers maintain and improve upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans. Sales managers utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals. The sales process is managed by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.