Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for delivering and encouraging stunning visual concepts across all channels, including digital, collateral, social, and offline. Leads the Brookdale creative services team. Responsible for the layout, design, and production activities to produce visual concepts.
- Demonstrates a passion for big ideas; concepts first then designs.
- Communicates clearly regarding design decisions and processes.
- Offers a variety of design solutions.
- Handles multiple high-profile multi-faceted design projects within a given timeframe.
- Maintains brand standards while creating innovative looks throughout work.
- Creates design ideas, advises on layout, typefaces, colors and styles for advertisements, publications, presentations using innovative approaches to design devices, type treatments and spatial solutions.
- Understands Brookdale’s target audiences and points of differentiation. Customizes visual concepts to target audiences.
- Creates cost-effective ways to solve design challenges while maintaining brand aesthetic.
- Embraces the Creative Director’s design direction and brings it to life.
- Develops skill sets of Designers and Junior Designers.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Design (i.e. interaction, graphic, visual communications) or other related field required. Minimum five years experience in creative design required. Possesses experience as a mid- to senior-level designer preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department. Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems based on precedent, example, reasonableness or a combination of these.
Knowledge and Skills
Possesses extensive knowledge of a distinct skill or function and a thorough understanding of the organization and work environment. Has a working knowledge of a functional discipline. Exhibits an expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and experience with digital media.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.