Senior Living Dining Room Server
Come join our Brookdale South Bay Community in South Kingstown, RI in our Dining Department!
Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Community
Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available! **Flexible Schedules**
No Previous experience required!
• 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
• 11 AM - 7:00 PM
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Start your culinary career as a dining room server at Brookdale! Unlike the hustle and bustle of standard restaurants, our waiters and waitresses deliver meals to seniors and guests on a defined schedule while providing high quality, first-class customer service. At Brookdale, our servers enrich residents’ lives every day with a great dining experience. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Server at Brookdale:
As a server, you will interact with senior residents and guests, take and deliver food orders in a timely manner following company standards, and ensure everyone is happy with their meal. Servers work with kitchen staff, assist with bussing and resetting tables, and restock inventory as needed
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.