Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
SIGN ON BONUS : $500.00 ($250.00 AFTER 30 DAYS/$250.00 AFTER 90 DAYS
( Full time/part time positions available-Students encouraged to appy)
• GREAT HOURS-FLEX SCHEDULE WORK AROUND SCHOOL
• GREAT STAFF AND RESIDENTS TO WORK WITH
• GREAT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
• GREAT MEALS(DAILY MEALS PROVIDED)
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Do you want the GREAT Benefits that come with working for a large corporation and not a small restaurant chain then Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
Job Summary: Provides quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food to residents and guests, ensuring all quality standards of food and service are being met. Ensures good customer service, safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware, and utensils.
1. Takes food orders, presents to kitchen staff and delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with department and company standards.
2. Responds quickly to resident and guest requests. Interacts with guests in the dining room to ensure their satisfaction.
3. Ensures accurate fulfillment of orders and checks food quality. Returns food that does not meet quality standards such as temperature, color, and doneness.
4. Responds to community issues or concerns that may occur in the dining room. Reports issues/concerns to management immediately.
5. Assists with the preparation and assembly of meals, in accordance with the menu and in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the Cook or Dining Services Coordinator/Manager as needed.
6. Ensures proper preparation, portioning and serving of foods according to standardized recipes and menus.
7. Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety and cleaning schedules. 8. Labels and dates all food products in the refrigerator, freezer and food storage area and properly disposes of refuse.
9. Assists setting tables, removing dirty dishes, disposing of refuse and waste materials, and restocking inventory as needed.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his her supervisor.
Education and Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certificates and other Special Requirements None
If you are THE BEST come be part of THE BEST Independent Living team in Boulder
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Start your culinary career as a dining room server at Brookdale! Unlike the hustle and bustle of standard restaurants, our waiters and waitresses deliver meals to seniors and guests on a defined schedule while providing high quality, first-class customer service. At Brookdale, our servers enrich residents’ lives every day with a great dining experience. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Server at Brookdale:
As a server, you will interact with senior residents and guests, take and deliver food orders in a timely manner following company standards, and ensure everyone is happy with their meal. Servers work with kitchen staff, assist with bussing and resetting tables, and restock inventory as needed
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.