Hiring Part Time Servers 11:30a-2:30p & 4:30p-7:30p
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Why Join the Brookdale Team?
- We have a great spirit of teamwork and always improving as staff learn they have each other they can rely on.
- Our current associates are dedicated, hard-working, compassionate, and fun. We all enjoy what we do and problem-solve any challenges that come along so that we don’t get stuck in a negative cycle.
- Our culture is peaceful, playful, and positive. We don’t always have the best days, but as a team, we know how to make the most of every day so that our residents are cared for and each of us is happy coming into work.
- Brookdale is well-known in the community for promoting from within and with the size of the company the opportunities are endless for growth and development.
Perks Available to Our Associates
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
At Brookdale, the health and well-being of our residents and associates is our top priority. All offers of employment at Brookdale are subject to a candidate’s successful completion of certain prerequisites which may include, but are not limited to, a legally compliant background check, drug screen, and any pre-employment testing or examination required by law, regulation, or Company policy. Brookdale has also adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Start your culinary career as a dining room server at Brookdale! Unlike the hustle and bustle of standard restaurants, our waiters and waitresses deliver meals to seniors and guests on a defined schedule while providing high quality, first-class customer service. At Brookdale, our servers enrich residents’ lives every day with a great dining experience. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Server at Brookdale:
As a server, you will interact with senior residents and guests, take and deliver food orders in a timely manner following company standards, and ensure everyone is happy with their meal. Servers work with kitchen staff, assist with bussing and resetting tables, and restock inventory as needed
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.