RPA Developer - Local Remote
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
As a talented and passionate member of an energetic Agile team, the Solutions Engineer II will build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, while providing expertise in all areas of full stack development. The Solutions Engineer II will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a focus on customer service, ensuring products meet or exceed operational requirements. The Solutions Engineer II will collaboratively participate in all areas of delivery from analysis, development, configuration, testing, implementation and support of software applications.
- Analyze, configure, develop, test, document, and implement new and existing applications and solutions to deliver high quality, scalable solutions to meet business objectives and operational requirements.
- Support application/architecture design, design patterns and development technology/standards.
- Support the defined change management guidelines and corporate regulations.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to support business objectives and continual improvement of team dynamics. Identify areas for improvement in the development environment, best practices and team dynamics.
- Participate in identification and resolution of application and technical issues. Identify and communicate lessons learned.
- Adaptive to emerging technologies. Strong desire to learn and master new technologies.
- Proficient in adapting to different technology interfaces and frameworks.
- Focused on delivery of high quality solutions and improvements in customer experience and operational excellence. Awareness of scalability and enterprise thinking. Awareness of applying emerging technologies to business problems.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or other related area, or equivalent experience is required. Minimum 2 years of related experience is required.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within the Agile Team. Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems based on precedent, example, reasonableness or a combination of these. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with database technologies and CRUD concepts. Basic skills in database tuning.
- Experience with unit, integration and acceptance testing. Basic skills in unit testing packages and concepts, automated testing and TDD.
- Professional experience using Application design patterns and selection.
- Successful experience working in an Agile team environment, preferably Scrum, as an actively involved team member.
- Supportive of team members and other teams through effective collaboration utilizing acceptable verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Positive influence and embody Brookdale mission and cornerstones.
- Mastery in at least one development language used at Brookdale with basic understanding of at least one other development language used at Brookdale to the extent minimal assistance is required to perform medium complexity tasks.
- Proven knowledge in at least 1 Brookdale business area and basic understanding of others. Ability and willingness to understand the business as well as our customers.
- Recognizes when status quo should be challenged in the organization to find better ways to serve the field and our residents. Commitment to action over process, bureaucracy, and status quo.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.