Treasury Systems Analyst
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Assists the treasury team with general tasks and other treasury-related tasks/projects that arise such as, but not limited to, miscellaneous bank research, maintaining comprehensive bank files, tracking bank fees, user maintenance, and disaster recovery.
- Monitors Treasury Support Inbox and Communities First Helpline, responding to customer service requests within 24 hours. Provides related systems support, user maintenance, training, research, and issue resolution.
- Reviews and approves user maintenance requests related to the weekly job change and termination reconciliation, dormant user account analysis, and quarterly audit of banking systems.
- Monitors Treasury project management needs for acquisitions/dispositions and the implementation of new banking products/services in support of Shared Services teams. Performs related PeopleSoft data entry and maintenance.
- Supports bank due diligence information/documentation needs and completes bank account opening/closing documentation. Performs signature card updates, as needed, and maintains bank account databases. Engages internal teams, bank product specialists and technical support and actively monitors bank account testing through to completion.
- Assists in the realignment of government receivables and other third party deposits as changes occur to Brookdale’s banking relationships and/or account structure.
- Acts as liaison between seller’s financial institution and internal legal and accounting departments in an effort to complete post-closing reconciliations/activities related to any Home Health/ISC acquisitions.
- Tracks monthly bank fees and reviews monthly bank account analysis statements for accuracy in partnership with manager and investigates any errors with the bank.
- Maintains replacement reserve/immediate repair database containing community information, lender contact information, and outstanding request information. Utilizes PeopleSoft to run capital expenditure inquiries and review cash balances. Compiles and submits replacement reserve/immediate repair requests to lenders. Works with the general ledger group to ensure the coding of all incoming funds related to replacement reserve/immediate repair reimbursements is appropriate. Sends weekly CapEx Progress Update to Manager.
- Creates and maintains Treasury job aids. Updates the Disaster Recovery system with the job aid information, internal/external resource contact information, and master product/vendor list.
- Provides scanner training and technical support to corporate and field users. Tracks and analyzes scanner deposits across the communities to compare amounts billed to amounts received to ensure the communities are current on their deposits.
- Performs reconciliation of Alzheimer’s Charitable Contributions Bank Account.
- Evaluates processes and makes any necessary recommendations for improvements.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field required. Minimum three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization. Strong PC skills with effective communication, analytical and problem solving abilities. Must have strong attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively, while meeting deadlines.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- On-Call on an as needed basis
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.