Unit Secretary / CNA
Sakonnet Bay is immediately hiring a Unit Secretary / CNA to join our team!
This individual will act as a CNA as well as be responsible for the following duties:
- Handle Patient orders and coordinate x-rays, blood tests, imaging, and other procedures across departments
- Send faxes, handle interoffice mail, make copies, and order office and medical supplies for the unit to which they are assigned
- Manage patient records in an electronic health reocrds system. Entering data, updating records, and retrieving information based on physician or nurse's request
- Manually file records and doctor's notes as needed
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
At Brookdale, the health and well-being of our residents and associates is our top priority. All offers of employment at Brookdale are subject to a candidate’s successful completion of certain prerequisites which may include, but are not limited to, a legally compliant background check, drug screen, and any pre-employment testing or examination required by law, regulation, or Company policy. Brookdale has also adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned CNA or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale is for you. Our Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA’s provides direct care to senior residents, assist in maintaining a safe environment, and provides a high level of care on a daily basis. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA at Brookdale:
Our CNAs work with community management to provide seniors with personalized care, and give resident status updates at the beginning and end of each shift. Nursing assistants check in with residents, assist with dining and personal care needs, and perform vital sign checks and clinical procedures according to community policy.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.