Make Lives Better. Including Your Own.
At Brookdale, we value you and your well-being. Our goal is to help you maintain total wellness — from good physical and mental health to financial well-being. We want you to feel good in all aspects of life, so you can remain equipped to help our residents.
- Medical, dental & vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Medical Plans (Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance)
- Well-Being Programs
- Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
- Paid Time Off
- SanvelloⓇ: on-demand self-help for stress, anxiety and depression
- Talkspace: online therapy
- 401 (k) Plan
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Auto Insurance Discount
- Netspend Earned Wage Access
- Optional Life and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Adoption Benefit
- Brookdale Foundation
- Commuter Benefit
- Identity Theft Protection
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Perks at Work
- Pet Benefit Solutions Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
- Senior Living and Personalized Living Services Discounts
- Shipt Online Shopping Delivery
- Toggle Renter’s Insurance
Hear From Our Team
The Associate Compassion Fund
Refer a Friend and Get Money in Your Pocket
At Brookdale, we’re only as good as our people, and that’s why we ask our associates to help us find more great people to join our team. The Good People Program provides eligible associates with an easy-to-understand lump sum incentive that's received in 90 days. There’s no limit to the number of referrals eligible associates can make. The more good people you bring to Brookdale, the bigger your bonus.
You know good people. We want to meet them.
Do you have an excellent, amazing friend you would love to work with full-time? Or do you know a student who loves to serve people and who wants to work part-time between semesters or after class? Refer them to the Good People Program!
Full-Time Hires: You could get a $500 bonus for referring someone who is hired by Brookdale for a full-time eligible position.*
Part-Time Hires: You could get a $250 bonus for referring someone who is hired by Brookdale for a part-time eligible position.**
Your referral bonus, less applicable taxes, will be paid in one installment once the person you’ve referred has completed 90 days of employment.
*Full-time new hires must work 360+ hours in their first 90 days for you to be eligible to earn this bonus.
**Part-time new hires must work 250+ hours in their first 90 days for you to be eligible for this bonus. Part-time and full-time payout bonus amounts will also be determined by the referral’s part-time/full-time status at the time of payout.
*This content contains only highlights of the Brookdale benefits and compensation programs and is subject to periodic review and modification. Each plan is governed by an official plan document. In case of any conflict between this content and an official document, the plan document will be the final authority.