Perks Available to Our Associates
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Refer a Friend and Get Money in Your Pocket
We provide eligible associates with a bonus for referring friends or family members who are hired. There’s no limit to the number of referrals eligible associates can make. The more good people you bring to Brookdale, the bigger your bonus.
We call it our Good People Program.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Tell your friends or family about a job opening at Brookdale.
- Refer the candidate to the supervisor of the department with the opening, your local HR manager or corporate recruiter.
- Make sure the person you’ve referred writes your name when applying for the job.
- They’ll be asked, “How did you find out about this position?”
- This is where they’ll need to write your name.
- If the person you’ve referred gets hired, you’ll receive an hourly bonus on top of your regular pay for the first year the new associate is here.
*This content contains only highlights of the Brookdale benefits and compensation programs and is subject to periodic review and modification. Each plan is governed by an official plan document. In case of any conflict between this content and an official document, the plan document will be the final authority.